After 12th - Hotel Managements
Global growth and development of tourism have opened up innumerable openings. As a result, the graduating students can look forward to career opportunities as
- Management Trainee in Hotel and allied hospitality industry
- Kitchen Management/Housekeeping Management positions in Hotels after initial stint as trainee
- Flight Kitchens and on-board flight services, now a days aviation section prefers Hospitality management students.
- Indian Navy / Army Hospitality services
- Guest/Customer Relation Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors enterprises
- Management Trainee/Executive in international and national fast food chains
- Hospital and Institutional Catering
- Faculty in Hotel Management/Food Craft Institutes
- Shipping and Cruise lines
- Marketing/Sales Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors
- Railway Hospitality and Catering Services
- State Tourism Development Corporations
- Resort Management
In case of any clarification regarding the online registration, please send e-mail to email@example.com . You may also contact at Toll Free No.1800 180 3151 on any working day.
IHM Examination Pattern
The Bachelor of Science programme in Hospitality and HotelAdministration is offered jointly by the National Council for Hotel Management and the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
The Three-Year programme equips students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector. The programme also involves in-depth laboratory work forstudents to acquire required knowledge and skills standards in the operational areas of Food Production, Food and Beverage Service, Front Office Operation and House Keeping and providing managerial inputs in Hotel Accountancy, Food Safety and Quality, Human Resource Management, Facility Planning, Financial Management, Strategic Management, Tourism Marketing and Tourism Management.
(10+2 or its equivalent) - Should have passed +2 stage of 10+2 stream or equivalent examination in any stream with English as one of the subjects. Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2018 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2018.
22 years in case of General, OBC and PH categories and 25 years for SC and ST categories.
physical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner
NCHMCT JEE Pattern for Written Examination
|Subject||No of Questions||Duration|
|Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude||30||3.00 hrs|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||30|
History, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, General Science, General Knowledge, Questions, Drills
Physics, Questions, Chemistry, Questions, Biology, Questions, Drills
Service Aptitude, Questions
Tenses, Rules of Correct Usage, Rules of Conjunctions, Prepositions, Spotting Errors, Sentence Improvement, One World Substitution, Sentence Completion, Sequence of words, Synonyms and Antonyms, Objective Comprehension, Cloze Test, Spelling Rules, Idioms and Phrases, Drills
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
Alphabets Test, Analogy Test, Classification Test, Series Test, Coding-Decoding Test, Blood Relation Test, Direction Test, Sitting Arrangement Test, Venn Diagram Test, Mathematical Operations and Reasoning, Syllogism Test, Statement and his Product test, Passage and Conclusion test, Decision Making test, Data Sufficiency test, Input and Output test, Cube and Dice test, Image test, Paper Cutting and Folding test, Counting of Figures test, Completion of Figures test, Embedded Figures test, Formation of Figures test, Miscellaneous test
Number System, HCF and LCM, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Average, Time, Speed and Distance, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Time and Work, Ratio and Proportion, Mixture of Alligations, Plane Geometry, Mensuration, Data Interpretation, Drills
List of Institutes of Hotel Management
- S.J.Polytechnic Campus, Shesadri Road, Bangalore-560001
- 1100 Quarters, Near Acad. of Admn., Bhopal-462016
- Veer Surendra Sai Nagar, Bhubaneswar -751004
- CIHM,Sector 42-D,Chandigarh-160036
- CIT Campus, TTTI- Tharamani P.O., Chennai–600113
- Near ONCG Helipad, Garhi Cantt. Dehradun
- Library Avenue, Pusa Complex, New Delhi-110012
- Behind LSR College,Lajpat Nagar IV, New Delhi-110024
- Bhaijipura, Patia, KudasonGandhinagar- 382421
- Dara Gaon, Tadong, Gangtok-737101
- P.O. Alto Porvorim, Bardez, Goa-403521
- Bariar, G.T. Road, Gurdaspur-143521
- Airport Road, Maharaj Pura, Gwalior-474020
- G.S.Road, Bhangagarh,Guwahati-781005
- Near Ramashish Chowk, Opp. State Circuit House, Hazipur, Vaishali
- 'F' Row, D.D. Colony, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad-500007
- Near Bani Park Police Station, Sikar Road, Jaipur- 302016
- P-16, Taratola Road, Kolkata - 700088
- Seed Farm, Sector- G, Aliganj, Lucknow-226024
- Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai-400028
- Bishop Cotton Road, Shillong-793001
- Kufri, Shimla Â–171012
- Bouleward Road, Nehru Park, Srinagar-190001
- G.V.Raja Road, Kovalam - P.O. Thiruvananthpuram- 695527
- Jyotisar Road, Kurukshetra
- West Hills, Kozhikode
- NH-58, Delhi Dehradun Highway, Daurala, IHM-Meerut;
- Oriental School of Hotel Management, Calicut, Valley, Lakkidi, Wayanad, Calicut
- Shri Shakti College of Hotel Mngt., Venus Plaza, Near Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad
- IHM-SRM,, SRM Nagar, Kulathur, Kancheepuram, Chennai.
- Ranjita Institute of HotelManagement, Bidyanagar, Mahura, Janla, Bhubaneswar-752054
- Chitkara Institute of HotelManagement Chandigarh-Patiala National Highway, Rajpura, Patiala-140401
- Chandigarh College of Hotel Mangement,Landran Road, Mohali Sector 42-D, Govt. Polytechnic Campus, Residency Road,Chandigarh
NCHMCT (IHM JEE) 2018 - Important Dates
- Application Form Available Online : 24 December 2017 to 11 April 2018
- Availability of Admit Cards on NCHMCT website : 20 April 2018 1700 hrs onwards
- Written Examination (JEE 2018) : 28 April 2018 (Saturday)
- Timings of JEE 2018 : 10:00 Hrs to 13:00 Hrs (3 hours)
- Result of JEE on website : 3rd Week of May, 2018
- Conduct of Counselling : Last week of May, 2018 and First week of June, 2018
- Commencement of Academic Session : 25 July, 2018
Institute of Hotel Management, IHM Aurangabad, 2018
Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad Admission 2018 ( IHM-A, 2018)
Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad was established in the year 1989 as a private Institute. It is located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. It is managed by Taj Group.
It offers 4yrs. B.A. course with Honours degree in 2 specializations at the undergraduate level.
Candidates should have English as a compulsory subject in 10+2.
Those who have appeared for their Class XII final examination and waiting for the result are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate at the time of the final admission.
Candidate may apply through online. Once candidates click on the "Start Application" tab on the official website, they are redirected to the site of IHM-A's registration partner for filling application forms of the college.
Applications process for IHM Aurangabad usually begins in the month of May each year. First of all, applicants need to provide their personal information and other basic details. After this, they will have to pay the application fee and complete the verification process.
- Candidate Profile - 20%
- Group Discussion - 30%
- Personal Interview - 50%
After completing the application process, an electronic profiling assessment will be sent to candidates' registered email address. They will need to click the test link, complete the test and then read through the assessment report.
Candidates will be required to carry a hard copy of this assessment report for verification before they proceed with the next steps to a Group Discussion, writing a Statement of Purpose and finally participating in a Personal Interview.
They are advised to write a 1500 word Statement of Purpose to share with us his/her perspective on 'The role this education at IHM-A would play in shaping your future by creating a vibrant personality who would succeed in the hospitality world. '
Further, applicants will have to appear for a Group Discussion and Personal Interview(GDPI) round. These admission rounds are conducted at Taj Group of Hotels in Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and IHM Aurangabad campus.