IIM Indore 5 years Integrated MBA ( IPM ) Coaching
The Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) seeks to attract bright young students and mould them into outstanding leaders through a world-class education. This is a unique opportunity for students who have completed their higher secondary to enter the portals of an IIM.
After 3 years of courses in foundation disciplines, in their final two years IPM students do the same courses as the Two-year PGP studies.
IIM Indore is the first MBA Institute or B school as it is popularly known is offering a course admitting students who completed their higher secondary examinations. IIM Indore aims to develop competent management professionals, change agents and outstanding leaders through this program. It provides an excellent opportunity for young aspirants, who want to pursue a career in management and will help them get a heads up in the field of management much ahead than they could have through the more traditional approach of the post graduation or a masters program. The program will also aid students in overall personality development and bring about societal awareness.
Other Reasons why IPM is very popular is :
- One of the Best education in management thanks to a wider training horizon and world-class faculty of an IIM.
- The brand value of being an IIM graduate alongside your graduation.
- One of the Best Placement track records and bright prospects for students
- Easier compare to CAT
General and NC-OBC Category: Minimum 60% in standard X/SSC and standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination.
Maximum 20 years of age as on 31st July 2017.
SC/ST and PWD/DA Category: Minimum 55% in standard X/SSC and standard XII/HSC or equivalent examinations.
Maximum 22 years of age as on 31st July 2017.
Mathematics compulsory in standard XII /HSC or equivalent examination for all applicants.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Aptitude Test (AT), Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). Any candidate who fails to appear in either Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview or both shall not be considered for selection.
Pattern of Aptitude Test:
- Single paper with 100 questions, objective type
- Duration : 2 hours
- Two sections : Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability.
- Each question will carry 4 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- Aptitude Test - 50%
- Personal Interview - 35%
- Written Ability Test - 15%
- New Delhi
- Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.